Longcot and Fernham CE Primary School
Aims & Values
Children staff and parents work actively in partnership to enable all children to realise
their full potential.
We aim for us all, as learners, to:
- feel safe and valued as part of a caring community that celebrates success.
- be independent thinkers / learners who are able to seek solutions creatively and cooperatively.
- inspire an ‘enquiring’ mind and ask questions.
- be confident enough to take risks in our learning.
- experience and actively participate in a relevant, enjoyable curriculum that evolves to meet the needs of all.
- be able to listen and articulate responses showing consideration to others.
- be polite and courteous.
- be proactive in our responsibilities towards the community, society, the environment and economy, linking ‘real life’ with our learning.
- understand and respect diversity.
- be aware of and recognise our own learning needs and be involved in planning future steps.
- develop a sense of self-esteem: be well balanced and healthy individuals.
- For children to operate as independent learners and thinkers
- To inspire a love for learning
- To provide a relevant curriculum for all
- For children to value themselves
- To foster a sense of belonging to a community
Longcot and Fernham CE Primary School is committed to working within a structure of Christian principles to establish a caring
environment and providing quality education in which each child will be valued as an individual.
Our school Motto:
Together we care what we do, we enjoy what we learn, we achieve!